Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Me! The Old Me Is Dead And Gone

           In New Year all of us want to have a change in our life. We all want to become a better person and want to improve our selves. Many of us want to change our lifestyle and others.
       For me, I want to become a better person I want to change my bad attitudes like being lazy to study my lesson, not doing my home works, being a responsible son and others. I know how hard to change does bad attitudes of mine but i have to so that i will become a better person and to improve my self for my own good. I will try my best to create a new personality of mine and to become more responsible person and try to graduate in high school and college and to achieve my goals in life.
      There's still time to make a change, to improve our self to become a better person..Someday..

2 comments: